ODILO is an ed-tech company born in Spain and the founder and trailblazer of the global Unlimited Learning movement. We partner with the most innovative institutions and support over 170 Million users in 50 countries.
ODILO enables organizations to develop their customized unlimited learning ecosystem. That way, they can offer users unlimited access to the world's largest catalog of educational resources on an intelligent platform where they can create any type of educational experience without restrictions.
Only in ODILO can institutions build cultures of unlimited learning possibilities and build sustainable learning habits.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
As a Content Strategist, you will be part of the Content Marketing team and work in the development of all the sales and marketing materials, including: case studies, social media content, blog content and other assets to boost the positioning and communication of Odilo´s value proposition.
Success in this position requires the ability to operate in a fast-paced, hands-on environment, outstanding communication and written skills both in English and Spanish, creativity, self-motivation, and especially the willingness to work with other team members to get ODILO to the next level.
We are working on achieving a critical mission: Creating equality in education by making the highest quality digital content seamless, accessible, and affordable to all
Help everyone reach their full potential by providing personalized and intelligent unlimited Lifelong learning experiences.
What you will do at ODILO:
- Working together with the marketing and sales teams to create new materials that support our business goals and generate brand awareness.
- Develop and adapt different assets in both english and spanish, maintaining the tone and essence of the brand voice.
- Compile, synthesize and write ODILO success stories in different formats.
- Prepare and design materials in all kinds of formats for events, webinars, and other activities.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Experience as a Journalist, Copywriter or Content creator, preferably in a B2B environment and/or PR agency -at least 2 years
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Spanish are a required)
- Creative background
- Ability to multitask and organize and overview multiple projects simultaneously
- An open mind to learn new skills useful for the team
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of SEO and in CMS
- Basic experience managing social media with planning and analytics tools such as CoSchedule.
- A good spirit for teamwork!
What would make us happy:
- If the candidate has worked developing rich content in both English and Spanish in the Education Sector
- If the candidate speaks other key languages like Portuguese or French
- If the candidate publishes in personal blog or other media outlets
- If the candidate has knowledge about Social Media paid performance campaigns.
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative, and ambitious work environment
- Semi-remote work
- Flexible Compensation Plans: Food, Transportation, Childcare, Training, Health insurance and much more.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience
- Real opportunities for internal professional development
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!