We are ODILO: a fast-growing SaaS company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Throughout our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content from the world's best providers and, together with educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enabling any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions trust us (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies, and startups), providing access to Odilo to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
In addition, we are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve learning in Europe.
Our team is truly international (+15 nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
As a Marketing Specialist reporting to the Global Marketing Director you will be responsible for developing and launching a successful integrated Field Marketing plan in partnership with key stakeholders to drive brand positioning, demand creation and pipeline progression (English Markets).
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, resourceful, organized and driven professional who is passionate about implementing innovative Marketing programs and campaigns to move the needle. The right person is creative, analytical, disciplined, accountable and highly proactive with an integrator mindset and people skills.
This role is both doer and dreamer. As you plan your initiatives, also expect to roll up your sleeves and use your resources to get it done.
We place learning and development at the core of our company, we are proud to encourage a culture of continuous learning where you will have from weekly time set aside in your schedule for learning, to unlimited resources of ebooks, courses, videos, etc; through our internal smart content ecosystem or being able to dedicate part of your working day to participate in collaborative learning and innovation programs with your colleagues.
You should support a culture of learning within the team, and have the ambition to learn, innovate and change the status quo.
What you will do at ODILO:
- Develop and execute a Field Marketing plan within budget allocation to meet Marketing contribution to Sales requirements
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to launch successful revenue-driving programs and campaigns in alignment with regional and vertical goals
- Structure and launch a strategic virtual, hybrid and (eventually) F2F international event calendar to drive and accelerate demand
- Create content pieces and strategies in the form of digital Marketing collateral, webinars, community projects and other targeted tactics to build audience engagement
- Track Marketing contribution KPIs and ensure progress toward department and company goals
The ideal candidate will need to bring:
- + 3 years of experience developing and executing B2B Marketing campaigns.
- An exceptional ability to identify and prioritize the activities that will create the biggest impact to drive us toward our Marketing and Sales goals.
- Unbound creativity and resourcefulness. A strong drive to make things happen.
- Fluency in English and Spanish (additional languages are a significant plus).
- Analytical and curious. Measure everything to understand its impact and identify what can be optimized.
- Campaign management experience. We need someone who has designed and executed impactful Marketing campaigns from the ground up.
- Strong project management skills.
- Cross functional leader. This is an opportunity to work with Partnerships, Sales, Product, Customer Success, PR and other stakeholders.
- Strong content creator. You love to create. You can educate prospects and customers via a plethora of different content types and channels.
- Passionate about the EdTech space and how digital solutions can transform education.
What would make us happy:
- Proven experience successfully structuring and executing international Field Marketing Plans
- Experience working with institutions and organizations in the Education industry.
- Language skills (any additional languages would be desired).
Working at ODILO is about being part of a permanent learning culture, where everyone has the opportunity to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative and ambitious work environment.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience.
- Full remote work.
- Unlimited access to our catalog, where you can dedicate 2-3 hours a week of your time to learn at your own pace.
Sounds like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!