ODILO is an ed-tech company born in Spain and the founder and trailblazer of the global Unlimited Learning movement. We partner with the most innovative institutions and support over 170 Million users in 50 countries.
ODILO enables organizations to develop their customized unlimited learning ecosystem. That way, they can offer users unlimited access to the world's largest catalog of educational resources on an intelligent platform where they can create any type of educational experience without restrictions.
Only in ODILO can institutions build cultures of unlimited learning possibilities and build sustainable learning habits.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
As a Learning Coach, you will be the person responsible for supporting our Corporate clients with their ODILO Unlimited Learning Ecosystem. You will create an employee learning plan based on the learning objectives of the company. Once this plan is created, you will ensure and lead the implementation of the plan and do the regular follow up with the client.
Your mission will be to ensure that all employees take full advantage of their Corporate Unlimited Learning Ecosystem by implementing awareness, activation and engagement activities, such as the definition of campaigns, organization of contests or providing employee webinars among many others. As a Corporate Learning Coach, you will be the person in charge of implementing and managing ODILO's learning experiences while focusing on the client's pains, giving a consultative approach and finding the right solution along with the client.
We are working on achieving a critical mission: Creating equality in education by making the highest quality digital content seamless, accessible, and affordable to all.
Help everyone reach their full potential by providing personalized and intelligent unlimited learning experiences during their whole life.
What you will do at ODILO:
- Create the Corporate learning plan for company’s employees and ensure that is correctly implemented.
- Understand the client's learning needs in order to provide them with Learning Experiences in Odilo Ecosystem.
- Follow up and dynamization of Learning Experiences.
- Implement levers to create awareness, ensuring client and end user onboarding
- Implement levers to activation and engagement with employees such as content campaigns, webinars, mailings...
- Ensuring that clients continuously take full advantage of their Unlimited Learning Ecosystem and services to guarantee growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage client’s platform.
- Lead relationship with the client with regular follow ups; explaining learning performance, learning achievements and new product features
- Creating and encouraging trusted relationships with clients. Make sure that we understand the client needs to detect potential upsellings actions and risks.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- 2 years of experience in Customer Success, HR(Learning & Development) consultative services or L&D corporate departments.
- Deep knowledge of corporate learning processes.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills when it comes to building and maintaining solid relationships with clients and generating good connections and trust.
- Passion about technology; can rapidly understand and explain technological concepts.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Works well independently and to established deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Can easily understand client needs and identify opportunities.
- Excellent organization, project management, and time management.
- Can work remotely
- Life-long learning mindset.
What would make us happy:
- Experience in learning and development processes and tools.
- Knowledge in reporting tools like CRM and LMS.
- Bilingual in English
- Prior experience using online tools to create explanatory videos, webinars for product training sessions in a clear, simple, and concise manner.
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative, and ambitious work environment
- Semi-remote work
- Flexible Compensation Plans: Food, Transportation, Childcare, Training, Health insurance and much more.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience
- Real opportunities for internal professional development
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!