ODILO is an ed-tech company born in Spain and the founder and trailblazer of the global Unlimited Learning movement. We partner with the most innovative institutions and support over 170 Million users in 50 countries.
ODILO enables organizations to develop their customized unlimited learning ecosystem. That way, they can offer users unlimited access to the world's largest catalog of educational resources on an intelligent platform where they can create any type of educational experience without restrictions.
Only in ODILO can institutions build cultures of unlimited learning possibilities and build sustainable learning habits.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
We are working on achieving a critical mission: Creating equality in education by making the highest quality digital content seamless, accessible, and affordable to all.
Help everyone reach their full potential by providing personalized and intelligent unlimited learning experiences during their whole life.
What you will do at ODILO:
- Ticket management at the last level of Support (L3), in coordination with Product Managers when necessary.
- Management of the international e-learning support team, supervising the performance performed by the L1 and L2 agents (currently 7 people).
- Close coordination with the Product team, participating in the planning and control meetings of e-learning product developments, to correctly channel corrective and evolutionary maintenance information to customers.
- Define with the Management the strategy of the department (OKRs, SLA, objectives of the agents, etc.) and coordinate the generation of knowledge of the department (manuals, videos, support portal, etc.).
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Computer , telecommunications or telematics engineering. Candidates with others engineering degrees but demonstrated experience in the Information & Technology field, could be also considered.
- Proficiency in Spanish and English (do not interview candidates with < level C1 in any of these languages).
- Resident in the region of Murcia, since you will have to attend the office for a few days (hybrid teleworking model).
- Minimum work experience of 5 years in customer management, regardless of the role performed (support, project management, customer success management, commercial, ...).
- Minimum work experience of 1 years in team management.
What would make us happy:
- Experience in managing a Support team.
- Technical knowledge of web applications and cloud services.
- Technical knowledge of SQL databases.
- Technical knowledge of e-learning solutions.
- Proficiency in other languages, ideally French or Portuguese.
- Knowledge of ticketing management tools (e.g. Zendesk).
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative, and ambitious work environment
- Semi-remote work
- Flexible Compensation Plans: Food, Transportation, Childcare, Training, Health insurance and much more.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience
- Real opportunities for internal professional development
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!