We are ODILO: a fast-growing edtech company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Through our solutions, we provide access to millions of digital content items from the world's best providers and, using educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enabling any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies, and startups) place their trust in Odilo, providing access to their unlimited learning platforms to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
As the Country Manager Corporate, you will have a Director role reporting to the VP of Sales, and you will be fully responsible for our direct sales business in the Colombian market, and will become a key part of Odilo´s Corporate Vertical responsible for redefining enterprises with the Unlimited Learning Category that Odilo is pioneering,
You will own our commercial efforts by leading our go-to-market, new sales, and account management teams while strongly contributing to our marketing and product strategy for the Colombian Market in the Corporate Vertical.
To succeed in this role you will need to have strong leadership skills, a strong understanding of both managing complex deals with large private and public entities; and transactional deals with small organizations, multi-stakeholder management, communications, and leadership skills, and adapt easily to new scenarios as well as having a results-driven mentality.
We are working on achieving a critical mission: Creating equality in education by making the highest quality digital content seamless, accessible, and affordable to all.
Help everyone reach their full potential by providing personalized and intelligent unlimited learning experiences during their whole life
What you will do at ODILO:
- Hire, coach, and professionally develop our Sales team in the Corporate Vertical (KAM, Account Managers) in the Colombian market.
- Develop a very ambitious plan to quickly amplify our sales coverage (double size in one year) and hire the best local talent in Colombia and establish the commercial launch activities.
- Support your sales team in closing business with large private enterprises.
- Work towards surpassing our revenue plans.
- Analyze regional market dynamics and geo-political risks in an effort to maximize existing successes and create new sales growth opportunities.
- Directly contribute to the most relevant deals (+100K $) while creating and maintaining excellent relationships with our best customers and partners.
- As a Country Manager Corporate, you will become the biggest advocate of your market, working closely with Sales Operations, Sales Strategy, and Sales Enablement teams to define the customer segmentation and overall strategy and progress of your market and with the Marketing teams to define and execute the Marketing plan (lead generation, conferences, partnerships, etc)
The ideal candidate will bring:
- At least +12 years of total sales experience
- At least 1 year of experience selling large-volume deals directly
- Experience training and leading teams with different profiles (hunters and farmers)
- Experience selling software (SaaS) or learning programs or technology or complex products with a strong technology component (Saas, Integrators of Technology, LMS systems, ERP, CRMs, Customized Technology development, etc)
- Good network and experience selling deals in the education business and comfortable working on a regular basis with C_level individuals for big organizations, as HR Directors
- Expertise in selling deals that require a multi-phase approach adapted to the needs of the customer
- At least +2 years of proven experience leading a team of 3-4 KAMs that sell at least 100K each.
- People you've managed still consider you a mentor and have gone on to do big things; many of them would work with you again in a heartbeat
- Experience creating a consultative selling approach with customer success at the forefront (i.e. The Challenger Customer), creating specific offers for each project
- You can demonstrate previous success adapting the sales playbook to manage a complex sales structure with different processes and sales cycles to accommodate different customer segmentations.
- Proven success executing go-to-market initiatives with a strong focus on outbound Sales and Account Based Sales.
- Ability to get involved in complex scenarios, with complex deals architecture, and work directly with prospects and customers when needed.
- Native Spanish Speaker and Intermediate level in English.
- Diligent in keeping sales pipeline information accurate and up to date in company CRM.
- Willing to build an open and transparent culture in the team.
- Review CRM information daily to gain new insights
- Coach the team and build along with them a better approach.
- Brings both hunter and farmer mentality to the team. Well-organized and prepared. Able to work towards clear deadlines with a strong work ethic.
- Truly passionate about education and lifelong learning. A clear vision of how to create a strong proactive learning culture will be a key factor for every organization's success.
What would make us happy:
- Previous experience leading a sales organization working in multiple countries.
- Previous experience working in the education or SaaS industries.
- Experience working with big organizations or with the most important academic institutions.
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative, and ambitious work environment
- Compensation according to the candidate’s track record and experience
- Real opportunities for professional development
- Fully remote
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!