ODILO is an ed-tech company born in Spain and the founder and trailblazer of the global Unlimited Learning movement. We partner with the most innovative institutions and support over 170 Million users in 50 countries.
ODILO enables organizations to develop their customized unlimited learning ecosystem. That way, they can offer users unlimited access to the world's largest catalog of educational resources on an intelligent platform where they can create any type of educational experience without restrictions.
Only in ODILO can institutions build cultures of unlimited learning possibilities and build sustainable learning habits.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
As the Country Manager Corporate, you will have a Director role reporting to the VP of Corporate Sales, and you will be fully responsible for our direct sales business in the United Arab Emirates market in the Corporate Vertical responsible for redefining enterprises with the Unlimited Learning Category that Odilo is pioneering. UAE is a vibrant market around Eduation and Learning & Development, so we have high expectations for this role.
You will own our commercial efforts by leading our go-to-market, new sales and account management teams while strongly contributing to our marketing and product strategy for the UK Market in the Corporate Vertical.
To succeed in this role you will need to have a strong understanding of both managing complex deals with large private and public entities; and transactional deals with small organizations, multi-stakeholder management, communications, and leadership skills, and adapt easily to new scenarios as well as having a results-driven mentality.
We are working on achieving a critical mission: Creating equality in education by making the highest quality digital content seamless, accessible, and affordable to all.
Help everyone reach their full potential by providing personalized and intelligent unlimited learning experiences during their whole life.
What you will do at ODILO:
- Hire, coach, and professionally develop our Sales team in the Corporate Vertical (KAM, Account Managers) in the United Arab Emirates market.
- Develop a very ambitious plan to quickly amplify our sales coverage (double size in one year) and hire the best local talent in United Arab Emirates and establish the commercial launch activities.
- Support your sales team in closing business with large private enterprises.
- Work towards surpassing our revenue plans.
- Analyze regional market dynamics and geo-political risks in an effort to maximize existing successes and create new sales growth opportunities.
- Directly contribute to the most relevant deals (+100K €) while creating and maintaining excellent relationships with our best customers and partners.
- As a Country Manager Corporate, you will become the biggest advocate of your market, working closely with Sales Operations, Sales Strategy, and Sales Enablement teams to define the customer segmentation and overall strategy and progress of your market and with the Marketing teams to define and execute the Marketing plan (lead generation, conferences, partnerships, etc).
The ideal candidate will bring:
- At least +7 years of total sales experience.
- At least 1 year of experience selling SaaS deals of great volume directly (over 250K / year USD).
- Experience selling software (SaaS) or learning programmes or technology or complex products with a strong technology component (Saas, Integrators of Technology, LMS systems, ERP, CRMs, Customized Technology development, etc)
- Experience selling deals in the corporate business and comfortable working on a regular basis with C_level individuals for big organizations, as HR Directors.
- Awareness about the high priority initiatives for C-level executives; from Sustainability to Company Culture, Employee Engagement and Employer Branding and how all the previous can be fostered using technology.
- Expertise selling deals that require a multi-phase approach adapted to the needs of the customer
- People you've worked with or managed still consider you a mentor and have gone on to do big things; many of them would work with you again in a heartbeat.
- Experience creating consultative selling approach with customer success at the forefront (i.e. The Challenger Sales), creating specific offers for each project.
- Used to work with Consulting Firms and Partners used to transform top business priorities into programs that permeate all the organization.
- You can demonstrate previous success adapting the sales playbook to manage a complex sales structure with different processes and sales cycles to accommodate different customer segmentations.
- Proven success executing go-to-market initiatives with a strong focus on outbound Sales and Account Based Sales.
- Ability to get involved in complex scenarios, with complex deals architecture, and work directly with prospects and customers when needed.
- Native Portuguese Speaker and Advanced level in English/Spanish.
- Diligent in keeping sales pipeline information accurate and up to date in company CRM.
- Willing to build an open and transparent culture in the team.
- Review CRM information daily to gain new insights.
- Experience with sales and opportunity qualification methodology. We value working on the right things highly.
- Coach the team and build along with them a better approach.
- Brings both hunter and farmer mentality to the team. Well-organized and prepared. Able to work towards clear deadlines with a strong work ethic.
- Truly passionate about education and lifelong learning. A clear vision on how to create a strong proactive learning culture will be a key factor for every organization's success.
What would make us happy:
- Previous experience leading a sales organization working with multiple countries.
- Previous experience working in the education or SaaS industries.
- Experience working with big organizations or with the most important corporate institutions.
- Experience leading teams with different profiles (hunters and farmers)
- We need to grow fast; sales methodologies help a lot.
- We value focus, but also culture and language fit. Experience working in Middle East further than UAE will be valued.
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative, and ambitious work environment
- An inspiring working space in the center of Madrid
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience
- Real opportunities for internal professional development
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!