ODILO is an ed-tech company born in Spain and the founder and trailblazer of the global Unlimited Learning movement. We partner with the most innovative institutions and support over 170 Million users in 50 countries.
ODILO enables organizations to develop their customized unlimited learning ecosystem. That way, they can offer users unlimited access to the world's largest catalog of educational resources on an intelligent platform where they can create any type of educational experience without restrictions.
Only in ODILO can institutions build cultures of unlimited learning possibilities and build sustainable learning habits.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
We are looking for a Global Human Resources Director to lead and oversee all aspects of the company's people management to support our mission and overall strategy in our spanish headquarters and international subsidiaries ( UK, USA, Colombia, Philippines,etc)
We want candidates who can prove they are leaders and strategic thinkers, effective people managers and problem-solvers.
Odilo is growing very rapidly in multiple countries and areas, and we are looking for a talented People leader to scale the people function , keep the team engaged, and increase productivity as we scale.
You enjoy a mission-driven, fast-paced environment where the work you put in daily directly impacts organizational growth. You are an expert on the inner workings of a business and are proactive in driving the organization towards continuous improvement.
What you will do at ODILO:
- Own our overall global people strategy and HR execution (recruitment, compensation, retention, recognition, etc) leading a highly talented international team while attracting the best HHRR talent and building the required systems, processes and organizational structure for an hyper-growth phase
- Translate the Business strategy and our vision and values and proactively implement them into global People strategies, organizational structure and actions
- Ensure an exceptional onboarding system for our teams around the world, that is both unified but also unique to each team. You’ll build a process that makes new team members feel welcome and helps them get up-to-speed quickly using Odilo´s Unlimited Learning ecosystem
- Lead all the internal communication, events or company summit actions and teams required to maintain strong alignment and collaboration in a fast-paced, hybrid (remote, semi-remote) and highly international and diverse environment
- Proactively assess and measure the health of our culture, and you’ll create the mechanisms to protect the “high-performance” and “extreme ownership” culture that made Odilo successful
- Create the process and systems for Odilo to deeply understand our employees with qualitative and quantitative data so that we can make strong, data driven decisions. You will lead the evolution of all People related systems as we grow, with the goal of creating a unified source of truth for each employee.
- Collaborate closely with the Global team (Country Managers, VPs, International recruiters,etc) to ensure that our recruiting philosophies, processes, tools and tactics are aligned with the objectives of the business
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Demonstrable success as a Leader in People/HHRR or as a Leader in Highly Operational roles ( COO, Cofounder, Operations Directors, Country Managers, etc) in a fast-paced international environment that demands strategic thinking, analysis, organization, and collaborative communication
- Strong “builder” mentality, you have the energy, ambition and strategic thinking required to design and execute the programme and structure for rapidly expanding our operations by hiring hundreds of talented professionals both remotely and semi-remotely from our global hubs
- Excellent knowledge and passion for building and constantly redefining processes, data, decision making and above all creating high-performance organizations.
- Strong hard-working ethics and resourceful in pushing progress forward and meeting accelerated timelines with minimal oversight.
- Fluent in Spanish and English with a global mindset
What would make us happy:
- Experience building a culture that integrates semi-remote and full remote employees with people from many different regions, cultures and backgrounds.
- Other languages would be a plus.
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative and ambitious work environment.
- An inspiring working space in the center of Madrid.
- Flexible Compensation Plans: Food, Transportation, Childcare, Training, Health insurance and much more.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience
- Real opportunities for internal professional development.