We are ODILO: a fast-growing edtech company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Through our solutions, we provide access to millions of digital content items from the world's best providers and, using educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enabling any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies, and startups) place their trust in Odilo, providing access to their unlimited learning platforms to more than 170 million users in over 50 countries.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
As Senior Accountant, you will report to the Head of Finance and work within the Finance team participating actively in the preparation of financial figures, accounts payable, receivable bank reconciliations, controls and periodical alignment with the different business lines.
Success in this position requires the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, being very hands-on, with good communication skills, creativity, self-motivation and experience working with excel.
Our mission and vision: empower everyone to become the best version of themselves by allowing any organization to provide unlimited learning in the most frictionless, efficient and valuable way.
What you will do at ODILO:
- Enhancement of Financial Services overall.
- Accounts Payables (Booking invoices, calculate and book accruals, payments, etc)
- Accounts Receivable (assist as required booking outgoing invoices, follows ups, etc)
- General Ledger (other journals as required, fixed assets, transfer pricing, taxes, etc)
- Perform bank reconciliations and other set of accounting controls.
- Perform other Finance/Accounting activities as required within the team.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Proficiency in English/Spanish
- 2+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- Degree in Business Management (ADE), Accounting, Finance
- Advanced accounting/finance knowledge
- Experience with Accounting ERP’s and processes (NetSuite will be a plus).
- Good knowledge of Excel
What would make us happy:
- Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Comfort dealing with fast growing and changing environments with the ability to work independently
- Experience working in fast-paced environments with good technical skills and excel abilities.
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
A fast moving and challenging job within a mission driven company in an international, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- Unlimited learning with Odilofy, our platform with more than 3 million contents in all formats (books, audiobooks, learning experiences, movies, courses...).
- Emotional wellbeing services: psychologist and emotional wellbeing app.
- Possibility of team sports activities.
- Flexible Compensation Plans: Food, Transportation, Childcare, Training and Health insurance.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience.
- Real opportunities for internal professional development.
Sounds like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!