We are ODILO: a fast-growing edtech company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential
Through our solutions, we provide access to millions of digital content items from the world's best providers and, using educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enabling any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies, and startups) place their trust in Odilo, providing access to their unlimited learning platforms to more than 170 million users in over 50 countries.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
Our mission and vision: empower everyone to become the best version of themselves by allowing any organization to provide unlimited learning in the most frictionless, efficient and valuable way.
About The Role:
Your mission as a Senior Key Account Manager will be to be responsible for seeking and developing a portfolio of top potential clients in the Mexican Market. You will join the challenge of creating tailored learning solutions that help enterprises and major companies to offer unlimited learning possibilities to their employees.
What you will do at ODILO:
- Identify key accounts (primarily enterprises) to help shape the strategic plan in your market
- Participate in the entire sales cycle, from generating and prospecting key accounts with high potential / fit to closing deals, and onboarding new clients.
- Exceed the assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
- Accurate Management of your pipeline, CRM and Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with large and major businesses on the Mexican Market.
- Collaborate closely with Business Development Executives and Unlimited Learning consultants (CSM) to ensure the successful acquisition, maintenance and growth of new clients.
- Align product, operations, and marketing resources to sustain new and current clients.
- Utilize innovative and creative sales tactics.
- Present ODILO Unlimited learning solution with a clear value proposition and competitive advantages.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- At least 6 to 8 years of experience in selling services to companies. Ideally related to technology or training.
- Passionate about lifelong learning; you believe that establishing a lifelong learning culture in a company will be a critical factor for any company's success.
- Good network within the HR community on the Mexican Market, or you have the desire and skills to quickly build one.
- Capable of establishing and nurturing C-level relationships, preparing executive presentations, and negotiating high-revenue deals
- Excellent consultative selling, communication and presentation skills.
- Prior experience in achieving and surpassing new sales quotas.
- Challenger sales mindset is a must.
- Diligent in keeping sales pipeline information accurate and up to date in company CRM.
- Highly organized individual with a keen attention to detail and a problem-solving attitude.
- Brings a hunter mentality to the team. Well-organized and prepared. Able to work towards clear deadlines.
What would make us happy:
- Capacity of dealing with high pressure environments and multidisciplinary teams
- Strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to perform multiple roles and operate independently.
- High organizational skills.
- Experience in the SAAS sector.
- High level of interlocution
- Advanced level of English
If you're looking for a professional challenge that tests your knowledge and abilities every day, this position is for you!