We are ODILO: a fast-growing edtech company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Through our solutions, we provide access to millions of digital content items from the world's best providers and, using educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enabling any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies, and startups) place their trust in Odilo, providing access to their unlimited learning platforms to more than 170 million users in over 50 countries.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
Our mission and vision: empower everyone to become the best version of themselves by allowing any organization to provide unlimited learning in the most frictionless, efficient and valuable way.
As a Sales Manager LATAM, you will report to the Country Manager, taking a lead role in building our sales pipeline helping enterprises to offer unlimited learning possibilities to their employees in the LATAM region with focus on Chile.
Apply now & join our fantastic People Team!
What you will do at ODILO:
- Identify key accounts (primarily large accounts) to help shape the strategic plan in the LATAM region with focus on Chile.
- Strong hunter profile: You will work towards surpassing a new sales quota.
- Maintain existing accounts.
- Analyze regional market dynamics in an effort to maximize existing successes and to create new sales growth opportunities.
- Running local events and presenting to industry leaders.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- At least 5 years of experience in selling services to companies (large accounts). Ideally services related to EdTech, technology or Human Resources.
- Passionate about lifelong learning; you believe that establishing a lifelong learning culture in a company will be a critical factor for any company's success.
- Good network within the enterprise community, or you have the desire to quickly build one.
- Excellent consultative selling, communication and presentation skills.
- Prior experience in achieving and surpassing new sales quotas.
- Challenger sales mindset is a must.
- Diligent in keeping sales pipeline information accurate and up to date in company CRM.
- Brings a hunter mentality to the team. Well-organized and prepared. Able to work towards clear deadlines.
What would make us happy:
- Capacity of dealing with high pressure environments and multidisciplinary teams
- High organizational skills.
- Experience working in the technology sector, head hunter firm or local competitors (EdTech).
- High level of interlocution.
- Advanced level of English.
- Knowledge about Sence model.
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience.
- Real opportunities for internal professional development.
- A fast moving and challenging job within a mission driven company in an
international, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- Unlimited training for you and your family with Odilofy: our platform with
more than 3 million contents in all formats (books, audiobooks, learning
experiences, movies, courses...).
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture, international and
Sounds like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!