We are ODILO: a fast-growing edtech company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Through our solutions, we provide access to millions of digital content items from the world's best providers and, using educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enabling any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies, and startups) place their trust in Odilo, providing access to their unlimited learning platforms to more than 170 million users in over 50 countries.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
As a Tenders & Bids Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for leading the company's most strategic tendering and bidding processes. You will also be responsible for coordinating the different ODILO’s teams to respond to the customer information and documentation requirements in an efficient and timely manner.
You will be responsible for collaborating with the owners of the tenders to ensure a full understanding and to guarantee that ODILO's response is optimal. You will also scan and assess all strategic opportunities to determine where ODILO has great chances of winning.
What you will do at ODILO:
· Lead presales processes with large multinational companies and governments.
· Establish fluent communication with the tender and bids owners and coordinators to ensure a full understanding of their context, needs and information requirements.
· Coordinate the presales team to ensure an efficient response in tender and bid processes.
· Coordinate the response of the different ODILO teams (e.g. sales, product, content, data...) to the tender and bids requirements.
· Provide support and advice in commercial contract negotiations.
· Identify and manage potential risks and legal vulnerabilities when approaching commercial opportunities and negotiations.
· Gain a deep understanding of the functionalities and services offered by ODILO, to identify commercial opportunities, translate requirements into services and build a commercial narrative that facilitates the success of the sales process.
The candidate will bring:
· At least 5 years of experience in leading tender and bid processes.
· Great ability to communicate and to coordinate people in high demand situations.
· Ability to successfully conduct negotiations and to say no when appropriate.
· Ability to understand technical aspects and requirements and to transform them into business opportunities and solutions.
· Ability and efficiency to manage several strategic initiatives at the same time.
· Experience in managing teams and getting the best out of people.
· Proficient Excel and PowerPoint skills, as well as a willingness to create and manage your own documents.
· Proficiency in Spanish and English.
What would make us happy (non-mandatory):
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or understanding of the SaaS/technological environment.
· Dedication, passion, and willingness to learn with us.
· Ability to motivate and help other team members and make them better.
· Knowledge and/or experience with e-learning platforms.
· Fluent Portuguese.
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
· A fast moving and challenging job within a mission driven company in an international, creative, and ambitious work environment.
· Unlimited learning with OdiloFY, our platform with more than 4 million contents in all formats (books, audiobooks, learning experiences, movies, courses...).
· Emotional wellbeing services: psychologist and emotional wellbeing app.
· Possibility of team sports activities.
· Flexible Compensation Plans: Food, Transportation, Childcare, Training and Health insurance.
· A salary commensurate with track record and experience.
· Real opportunities for internal professional development.
Does this sound like a mission to you? Then we need to talk!