We are ODILO: a fast-growing edtech company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Through our solutions, we provide access to millions of digital content items from the world's best providers and, using educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enabling any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies, and startups) place their trust in Odilo, providing access to their unlimited learning platforms to more than 170 million users in over 50 countries.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will support clients with their ODILO Unlimited Learning Ecosystem by creating growth plans, based on the learning objectives of the institution. Once this plan is created, you will ensure and lead the project and follow up regularly with your clients. Your mission will ensure that all your clients take full advantage of ODILOs Unlimited Learning Ecosystem by implementing awareness, activation, and engagement activities.
Our mission and vision: empower everyone to become the best version of themselves by allowing any organization to provide unlimited learning in the most frictionless, efficient and valuable way.
What you will do at ODILO:
- Creating and encouraging relationships of trust with clients, working in retention, renewal of agreements, and potential expansions of the same. Scheduling meetings with clients to present results/metrics, conclusions, and following plans/steps.
- Ensuring that clients continuously take full advantage of their services to guarantee growth and customer satisfaction.
- Developing critical relationships so that all Odilo's activities are directly aligned with the client's business strategy.
- Collaborate in the definition of customer strategy, supporting the identification of short term objectives and long term opportunities.
- Identify and manage potential project risks and dependencies.
- Deeply understand the functionalities and services offered by ODILO, in order to design an execution strategy that optimizes the value perceived by the customer.
- Developing and implementing personalized programs/plans which provide continued value to the client, guarantee renewals, and promote the account's long-term growth.
- Managing client meetings to promote existing relationships while also discovering new opportunities.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Has at least 3 years of experience in Tech startups dealing with B2B clients
- Can easily understand client needs and identify opportunities.
- Is skilled in building and maintaining solid client relationships and generating growth strategies.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent organization, project management, and time management.
- Is fluent in English.
- Is used to working with CRM tools and KPIS.
- Works well independently, feeling comfortable with tight deadlines.
What would make us happy:
- Dedication, passion and willingness to learn with us.
- Ability to motivate other team members and make them better.
- Humility to help with any type of task when needed.
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A fast moving and challenging job within a mission driven company in an international, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- Unlimited learning with Odilofy, our platform with more than 3 million contents in all formats (books, audiobooks, learning experiences, movies, courses...).
- Emotional wellbeing services: psychologist and emotional wellbeing app.
- Possibility of team sports activities.
- Flexible Compensation Plans: Food, Transportation, Childcare, Training and Health insurance.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience.
- Real opportunities for internal professional development.
Sounds like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!