We are ODILO: a fast-growing edtech company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Through our solutions, we provide access to millions of digital content items from the world's best providers and, using educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enabling any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 8,500 institutions (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies, and startups) place their trust in Odilo, providing access to their unlimited learning platforms to more than 170 million users in over 50 countries.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
As an Associate Product Manager, you will be an integral part of ODILO's Product team. Reporting to the Product Manager, you'll help shape the future of our product offerings by understanding customer needs, prioritizing feature development, and working closely with cross-functional teams. Your efforts will directly contribute to creating impactful learning experiences for our millions of users around the world.
We place learning and development at the core of our company and are proud to encourage a culture of continuous learning where you will have access to our unlimited resources of ebooks, courses, videos, etc; through to our internal smart content ecosystem.
You should support a culture of learning within the team and have the ambition to learn, innovate, and change the status quo.
What you will do at ODILO:
- Assist in defining the product strategy and roadmap, focusing on smaller modules or features.
- Contribute to backlog grooming and prioritization in line with product strategy.
- Help maintain product documentation and support materials.
- Engage with customers to collect feedback and understand how ODILO’s solutions can better meet their needs.
- Assist in providing clear guidelines and business context to the engineering and design team.
- Collaborate with Global Technical Support, Sales, and other groups to ensure smooth deployments and change management.
- Get stuff done in a constantly evolving environment.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (engineering, science, math, business/economics)
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team-oriented with the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive attitude and strong ownership mindset
What would make us happy:
- Previous experience in a junior product role
- Familiarity with technical concepts
- Basic UX/UI skills
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- Semi-remote work.
- Flexible Compensation Plans: Food, Transportation, Childcare, Training, Health insurance and much more.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience.
- Real opportunities for internal professional development.
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!